Terms and Conditions:
Governing Use of KING CABS Booking Services
- Tariffs and Special Packages rates might differ during
the festive season (except for Schools/Colleges and Offices/Companies
- Schools/Colleges and Offices/Companies doesn’t include
the services on Sundays and Public Holidays. Extra charges at per km. rate
applicable in such events.
- Advance payments has to be made for School/College,
Office/Companies and Outstation packages.
- Our cabs strictly follow “No Smoking/Drinking” policy.
No passenger(s) would be entertained in drunken case.
- Service Tax amount @ 5.60% shall be charged extra over
the total bill amount.
- Customer will have to pay additional charges (if
applicable) for Toll tax, Road tax, Parking charges, Waiting charges and
any other such charges.
- The customer shall pay the taxi fare (as displayed in
the meter in case of Radio Taxi),
parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee
or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to
be paid for availing of the taxi services. The toll charges will be
payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is travelling in
king cab & crosses the toll post.
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of
the services offered by king Cabs is at the sole risk of the Customer and
that king Cabs disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind,
whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality,
merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest
extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, king Cabs makes no representation or warranty that:
- The service will meet your requirements;
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or
- King Cabs shall not be responsible or liable for any
loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out
of the use of taxi service offered by King Cabs or due to the failure of
Flash Cabs to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever
including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the
services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total
failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer
tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances
whether or not beyond the control of King Cabs or any person or any
organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
- Without prejudice to the above, King Cabs shall not be liable for any
direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as
a result of any failure by King Cabs to provide a taxi to the Customer
within any stipulated time even if King Cabs has agreed to so provide the
taxi or even if the Customer has advised King Cabs of the possibility that
any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or
within the stipulated time.
- The Customer shall indemnify King Cabs from and against
and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses
(including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims,
demands, actions and proceedings which King Cabs may incur or sustain
directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use
or purposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on
- King Cabs is hereby authorized to use the location
based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when
the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a taxi booking. The location
based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the
probability of locating a taxi for the Customer.
- King Cabs shall be entitled to disclose to all
companies within the Astha Tours & Travel. or any of its authorized
chauffeurs or any government body as so required by the law or by directive
or request from such government body or any third party, the particulars
of the Customer in the possession of King Cabs, in its absolute
discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
- King Cabs shall be entitled at any time without giving
any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis done by the
- King Cabs encourages all its customers to take full
responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the King
Cabs during the journey, King Cabs will try to locate the items on a
"best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case
of loss or damage to the same.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any
complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer
has to inform King Cabs of the same in writing within 24hours of using the
taxi or the services of King Cabs.
- The courts of Lucknow, India shall have the sole and
exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of
the services offered by King Cabs or the agreement or arrangement between King
Cabs and the Customer.
- King Cabs shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend
any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall
be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition,
variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at
King Cabs website at www.kingcabsindia.com. or on the date that King Cabs may
indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into
- All the calls made to our call center are recorded by
us for quality and training purposes.
- All vehicles registered with Astha Tours & Travels.
are continuously tracked using GPS for security reasons only.
- Astha Tours & Travels. does not warrant that this site,
its servers, or e-mail sent from King Cabs are free of viruses or other
harmful components. King Cabs will not be liable for any damages of any
kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to
direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Term & Condition for Cab Attachment in King Cab Radio Taxi
- The vehicle should have a company fitted CNG kit with the vehicle registration not be older than a month, from the date of the agreement.
- A service agreement for nine-year will be signed between the two parties, renewable at end of every year. Vehicle owner can de-attach the cab at any given point, on a two-months prior notice to the company.
- Vehicle owner shall be responsible for arranging the Uniformed Commercial Licensed Drivers in a manner, that the vehicle is available for 24x7 services.
- The vehicle owner shall be responsible for all the expenses related to the vehicle such as Road Tax, Insurance (Zero-debt), Service (AMC) etc.
- One-time deposit (non-refundable) of Rs.30,000 against all the service devices like GPS, Meter-Printer, Taxi Light, and Mobile phone with Mobile App needs to be paid by the vehicle owner to M/s Astha Tour & Travel All these devices will be the sole property of the vehicle owner.
- Security deposit (refundable) of Rs.5,000 needs to be paid in favor of M/s Astha Tour & Travel Vehicle owner shall be liable to pay for the certain fixed charges per month – GPS Rental of Rs.500 per month, and GPS SIM Rental of Rs.249 per month.
- M/s Astha Tour & Travel. doesn’t assures any minimum business guarantee on monthly attachments and shall charge 15% royalty over the total business amount (after the initial 3 months). We have an Auto Dispatch system which entitles every cab a fair dispatch of bookings. The driver can’t deny any of the bookings being given, and isn’t allowed to move the cab vacant unnecessarily.
- M/s Astha Tour & Travel would be authorized to place any sort of advertisements over/inside the vehicles, and shall be paying 20% of the revenue generated from the respective vehicle, to the vehicle owner.
- M/s Astha Tour & Travel. hold the right to change any of the conditions upon one month prior notice to the vehicle
- wners, and shall be the final decision
making authority in case of any disputes.